Tuesday, July 24, 2018

My most beloved sisters, I am sure you know this already but just a reminder: Any man who seeks to sleep with you but gives you reasons why he cannot marry you now is an insult to your dignity. But how you respond is a matter of how you "See yourself" Chidi Jacob

My most beloved sisters, I am sure you know this already but just a reminder: Any man who seeks to sleep with you but gives you reasons why he cannot marry you now is an insult to your dignity. But how you respond is a matter of how you "See yourself"
by Chidi Jacob

July 24, 2018 at 03:50AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT My most beloved sisters, I am sure you know this already but just a reminder: Any man who seeks to sleep with you but gives you reasons why he cannot marry you now is an insult to your dignity. But how you respond is a matter of how you "See yourself"

No comments: